Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chick-fil-A Play Dates

The Saturday before 4th of July we met some friends at Chick-fil-A for a play date. We met there early - 10:45 am - and let the kids play for a while before eating lunch. The kids had the play area to themselves and we were able to order lunch before it got too busy. We all decided it worked out perfectly and are hoping to do it again soon.

From My Little Sunbeams


The girls dressed in their 4th of July red, white & blue (and pink of course!) attire.

From My Little Sunbeams

Samantha climbing up, up, up! She is going to be my brave little girl who tries anything and everything from a very early age.

From My Little Sunbeams

Miss Avery is quite a brave one too! I love her dress - adorable! And poor Matt, Avery's daddy, is well over 6 ft tall and climbed up to help the little ones. I think he was a little squished in the tunnel behind Avery.

From My Little Sunbeams

This is Janie, a good friend from way back in high school, with Avery, me and Samantha and behind us are Will and Gabrielle.

A fun morning for all! The girls fell asleep in the car as we ran our last few errands gearing up for our little 4th of July celebration.


No comments: