Thursday, March 10, 2011

Samantha's First Haircut

Today I finally made myself do the inevitable - I took my baby to get her first professional haircut. Don't ask me why this was such a difficult thing to do because I do not know the reason. It just was.

Before...




and after...



I realize there is not much difference between the before and after. I only wanted the ends snipped slightly, just to start evening it out and look a little fuller.

I did not get any photos of the actual cutting because for one, it took all of 3 minutes to do and also I was not sure how she was going to behave. With her clingy and terrible two moments lately I did not even know if she would sit in the chair by herself. Samantha surprised me once again and did great. She sat in the chair by herself, never cried or fussed, sat still as could be and her only request was to hold my hand. Too cute!!

They gave her a cute little card/certificate, a lock of her hair and a lollipop. All in all, a good experience and good morning.




No comments: