Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Sunday Scripture

*I am borrowing this blog post title from a blog I frequent (in)courage . Last Sunday I happened to post about our church service and included the verses from the service. Maybe this will become a regular thing, posting a verse or two I have read at some point during the week that I find particularly inspirational.



Today I helped out in Gabrielle's Sunday school class. The lesson theme is currently letting our light for Jesus shine.

"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven." ~ Matthew 5:16
My hope for the week is that I live my life each day, letting my light shine for Jesus!

This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine

Let it shine

Let it shine!



**The image above is a lightning bug by the way - just in case it wasn't obvious! The class colored pictures of lightning bugs - or fireflies depending on where you're from.

No comments: