Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

We have indeed had the very relaxing chilled out day I had hoped for! All three of us girls slept in past 9:00 today. After breakfast and a quick straightening up around the house, starting a load of laundry, unloading and reloading the dishwasher, we got our bathing suits and sunscreen on and headed to the backyard.





I set up the little plastic pool, the water table and the new splash pad  I bought weeks ago. The girls were so excited to get outside and to get wet. I was able to sit in my camp chair and read a couple of cooking magazines between cooling off in the water with the girls. We ate popsicles and just had an all around good time today. It was nice. Real nice. I hope we have more days like today this summer.

We came inside just early enough for me to get our traditional Memorial Day dinner started - hamburgers and hotdogs of course. And what better way to end Memorial Day than watermelon for dessert on the deck.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to get her sexy lil knickers off

Anonymous said...

be hot littlefucks

Anonymous said...

Sexy little girls. Id love to see their pussies