Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ummm.....

Ed and I will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary in just a few weeks. We were together almost 2 years before that and never, absolutely never, other than a few old photos, have I seen Ed look like this -

Prepare yourself....

Before -

and after -



He said it had been 12 years since he was clean shaven. I'm not sure what prompted him to shave now other than I'm sure his face needed to finally "breathe". But here is.

He shaved after Samantha was already in bed. I told him not to be surprised if she did not run to him, arms open, when he gets home from work like she usually does.

Gabrielle just laughed and said he looked silly and "not like a daddy anymore." She got a kick out of feeling of his newly smooth face and giggled when giving him a night-night kiss. She said she doesn't want him to shave anymore. I have to agree with her on that. It's not that I think this look is a bad look for him, I just like the full beard better personally.



Fortunately with Ed the full beard will be back in probably 3 days!!!

No comments: