Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes

As busy as February was, thus far March is on the opposite side of the spectrum and has been incredibly laid back. I wish I could say I took advantage of a less than packed schedule and got caught up on some stuff around here but sadly I definitely cannot say that. If anything I might even be more behind!

Last weekend the girls and I went to Mama's for a visit. We had not seen her since December which is a terribly long time for us. I am finding out as the kids get older, we all get busier and it is just getting more difficult to make monthly trips anywhere. The girls missed their Meemaw and were to happy to go for a visit.





The girls and Mama made cupcakes on Friday night. Yellow cake, pink lemonade frosting and Easter candy for decoration.






They smelled delicious. Do you know how difficult it was to not even lick my fingers while helping the girls decorate their cupcakes and peel the liners off for them? Had it been the first week of my no added sugar I probably would have cheated and tried to sneak a taste. But I can proudly and honestly say I actually did not cheat or have a taste at all.


1 comment:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

So impressed! I'm such a finger licker, I so would have given in.