Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crazy Busy!

Aren't the days supposed to be getting longer? Why is the day over seemingly only a couple of hours after I wake up - and I get up at 6:00 a.m. - it is not as if I am sleeping late. Life is just crazy busy lately. I have a kitchen full of dirty dishes to get to but did want to post some photos.

Let's start with the grossest one -

From My Little Sunbeams


It seems Samantha not only likes to play in the trash but also the potty. Poor little puppy dog! He is Samantha's favorite toy. She crawls around with him in one hand and will hug him and rock him. She even tries to say "doggy." He is waiting for a trip in the washing machine at the moment. Hopefully he'll survive the wash. Samantha was thoroughly disinfected and Gabrielle and I had a talk about flushing, putting the potty lid down and closing the bathroom door after every trip. And I guess now I can't even turn my head for 30 seconds!!

The Lingg family is thrilled to have nice weather! Woo hoo!!! Because of a packed morning of errands, shopping and ballet we didn't make it out to play until just before dinner but we enjoyed even the little bit of time we had. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer. We don't have anywhere to be tomorrow so we'll head outside earlier and probably spend most of the day outside. Yay!!! I see tired kiddies, long naps and early bedtimes in the future. :)

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


One thing is for sure, last summer getting outside was hard because I had to either wait for Samantha to be napping or I had to carry her in the Baby Bjorn front carrier or sling - both extremely hot for both of us. But this spring and summer will have its own challenges with Samantha crawling everywhere and wanting to put everything in her mouth.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams

No comments: