Friday, March 5, 2010

A New Book

I am so excited and so overwhelmed right now by the kindness and thoughtfulness of a complete stranger. A couple of weeks ago I left a comment on Lysa Terkeurst's blog in hopes of being randomly chosen to receive her DVD series on her book "Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl." In my comment I mentioned how badly I've been wanting this book. Through my comment a fellow reader of Lysa's blog found my blog and left this comment:

Hi Tiffany, I found you from Lysa's. I have two of her books and would love to send you one. My email addy is on my blog. Send me a note if you'd like and I'll drop it in the mail to you this week. I'm in NC too so it shouldn't take too long.

Hugs,
Tee
I was caught by surprise by this random act of kindness. Yesterday I received the book and I am so excited to start it.

Thank you so much Tee!

1 comment:

Tee said...

You are welcome! Your babies are beautiful by the way.