Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring!!

This afternoon spring will officially begin! I just hope this spring weather will continue and the really cold days are behind us. I'm ready to pack up the heavy coats and clothes and break out the short sleeves and flip flops permanently.

We spent a lot of time outside yesterday - the most we've spent outside in quite a while. Everyone slept very well last night including Mommy! As soon as I get the dishes washed we'll head back outside today.

Here are some photos from yesterday...

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


The bubbles were a huge hit with everyone.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Gabrielle loves, loves, loves her sandbox. Samantha is definitely not so sure about it. I took her socks and shoes off and stood her up in the sand. She was very unhappy. I put some sand in my hand and held it up for her to touch and she would not even consider it. At least that is one thing I don't have to worry about her putting in her mouth - for now anyway.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


We drew on the driveway with some chalk. Samantha once again was more interested in how the chalk tasted as opposed to making pretty pictures with it. The girls also went for long rides in their wagon - great exercise for me and pretty much the only exercise I've been getting lately.

We have a church thing to attend this afternoon which should be fun. I'm hoping I'll still have some energy after that to go for at least a short walk around the neighborhood. Well, if I'm going to enjoy this weather at all I guess I need to get off the computer now!!

Happy Spring everyone!!

No comments: