Tuesday, May 11, 2010

12 Month CheckUp & Some Photos

Samantha had her 12 month well-baby checkup a few days after her birthday. Unfortunately our regular pediatrician was sick so we had to see someone else. I was really disappointed because I absolutely love our pediatrician! But the visit went fine despite having someone new.

Our Samantha is a big, big girl! She is 31" tall and 24 pounds 2 ounces. My one year old is wearing size 24 months in most clothes! And my once picky eater now eats just about anything I put in front of her. Let's hope the walking will help burn some calories or else she'll be outgrowing clothes faster than I can buy them.



Since Samantha was wearing a cute new sundress for her doctor appointment and Gabrielle was wearing a cute sundress as well I decided to snap a few pictures. I really wanted a picture of the two of them standing together but now that Samantha is walking there isn't much standing still with her. I had to keep backing up and backing up but they were moving faster than I could move. I managed to get a couple of cute shots though.



Gabrielle got this cute little ballerina shirt from a family friend, Mrs. Bonnie, on Samantha's birthday.

This made me and Mama laugh and laugh. I had shared a little ice cream with Samantha after dinner one night. Apparently Samantha did not want the bowl to be empty. She grabbed the spoon and bowl from my hands and the table and proceeded to lick the bowl clean!

Samantha received some Tadoodle bath crayons from her friends Gus and Anna for her birthday. She did try to scribble a little but has been more interested in eating the crayons.

Our more experienced artist has really enjoyed them though!

No comments: