Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

For the past week it has been rainy and stormy here. We've also had a cold running its way through the house so just as well we haven't had any nice weather.

But now we are all getting better and wanting to spend our days like this -

From My Little Sunbeams


and this -

From My Little Sunbeams


Unfortunately according to our 7 day forecast there is only more rain to come. Hopefully we'll have a nice morning or a nice afternoon between storms to get outside for at least a little bit of playtime.

I don't know where Samantha gets her facial expressions or how I have managed to actually capture them with the camera but she certainly has some funny ones...

From My Little Sunbeams


And for my smiley one who loves the camera - or at least the attention anyway.

From My Little Sunbeams

No comments: