Monday, August 2, 2010

4th of July & Fireworks

Ha!! I just realized I never finished posting about 4th of July. To make a long story short on the 4th we made one more attempt to see fireworks. Our view was slightly better this time but still not great. The girls saw enough though. Samantha would say "boom" with each one that caught her eye. While we were at Busch Gardens one of the reasons we stayed so late was to catch the fireworks show. That show was amazing. However, both of the girls were ready to leave about two minutes into the show!! Oh well!! Maybe it had been just too long of a day to enjoy fireworks or maybe they were too loud or maybe a combination of both. Either way, our girls have seen fireworks and we don't feel so bad about the 4th now!

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


How cute are these little girls????
From My Little Sunbeams

No comments: