Monday, August 2, 2010

Our Concord Trip

After being at my mom's we were home for just a little over a day before heading back out on the road. This time I took the girls to visit my sister and her girls. I have done this every summer since Gabrielle's first summer. I hope our schedules always work out that this can be a yearly tradition as well - and that this is ok with my sister too! My girls love Faith's girls and I think the feelings are mutual - at least most of the time - smile.

Our family visits must be cursed this summer though because while we were visiting Faith's girls also came down with a stomach bug. Despite all that we had a good time.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams

Oh, the stairs!! I'm so glad we have a one story home! I think I spent 90% of my visit getting Samantha off the stairs. She is pretty good at climbing up and not too bad about going down, especially considering we don't have stairs for her to practice on. But I am so, so happy I don't have to deal with that on a daily basis. I was trying to get a photo of Samantha simply sitting on the bottom step above but as I was taking the photo she decided to jump up and nearly fell off the step!

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams

Above, playing dress up while the two older girls were quarantined in Faith's room. I guess Gabrielle is a singing cowgirl cheerleader???

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams



No comments: