Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Day at the Lake

This week my best friend Casey invited me and the girls to go to her parents' house on the lake for a short trip. We had been talking all summer about going and finally now with only a couple of weeks left of summer we made it! This was my girls' first experiences in a lake and their first boat ride. They loved it!! It was so much fun and Casey's parents were awesome hosts. Gabrielle even felt so at home she started referring to Casey's mom as Granny as if she were another grandchild! Hopefully we weren't too much trouble and will be welcome back again next summer!!! {smile}

From My Little Sunbeams

The kids were so cute in their life vests but proved to be very difficult getting a snapshot of all four together!

From My Little Sunbeams

At least Gabrielle and Gus cooperated!

From My Little Sunbeams

No smiles but I assure you they were both very happy and excited about the boat!

From My Little Sunbeams

It most definitely made their day when Granny let them each have a turn driving the boat.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams

Casey and Anna relaxing.

From My Little Sunbeams

Gus looks like he was sleeping in the photo but he was just sweetly looking out onto the water as if he were deep in thought. Precious!

No comments: