Saturday, October 16, 2010

Our First Field Trip

Gabrielle had her first field trip this week. We met her class at Marbles Kid Museum in Raleigh. Such a cool place! We had been only once before and Gabrielle was not even two years old. The museum had lots of new stuff and it was so much fun for everyone.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Giant game Connect Four!!
From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


A favorite area for both Samantha and Gabrielle was the pet store. Lots of stuffed pets to take on walks, feed and groom.
From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Giant Lego area -
From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Hurricanes hockey area
From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Ed and I had talked about having Gabrielle's birthday party at Marbles this year but decided to save the money. I think we might have to figure out a way to make it possible next year. It really is such a fun place.

I thought Samantha was too cute yesterday with her pigtails and overalls - I had to share this one!
From My Little Sunbeams

No comments: