Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins!

After weeks of promising I finally took the girls to get pumpkins today. Even with the very unfall-like temps (a high of 86 today???) and the wind, we had a fun time and came home with a few more pumpkins than planned!

The photos really don't do this pumpkin patch or our morning justice. It's hard to get them both to pose when it is just me and when there is so many other more exciting things to look at and do than to sit still for a photo. It was a really neat place and I'm so glad a friend told me about it. We definitely will be going back next year and next time we'll go on a day we can get a hay ride out to the fields to literally pick our own pumpkins!

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams

The little pumpkin in Samantha's hand is the first one she picked up as soon as we got there and she would not put it down for anything! So of course that little pumpkin had to come home with us and is now sitting as a table centerpiece with the other little gourds we bought.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Now we just have to find the time in the next 3 days to carve all these pumpkins!

No comments: