Friday, October 1, 2010

School Picture Day

Tuesday was picture day at Gabrielle's preschool. Our first school photos! I had the option of making an early appointment to have Samantha and Gabrielle's photo taken together. When we got to school that morning I was surprised again to be given the option of having Samantha's individual picture taken as well.

I thought the girls were just so cute in their new dresses - in my new fave color combination of orange and pink - I had to take some photos of my own before school.

From My Little Sunbeams

My little green-eyed girl didn't want to stand still for the photo. On my first attempt she came charging at the camera and the above photo is the result.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


They both did really well for the school photographer and I can't wait to see the final photos!

Gabrielle had a surprise when I picked her up from school. Her name was drawn from the basket that day to bring home the other class animal - Clifford!!
From My Little Sunbeams

No comments: