Monday, January 3, 2011

Almost a White Christmas!

Christmas evening it started to snow. We were not sure exactly how much we were going to get so I did not mention the possibility to Gabrielle. I did not want to get her hopes up and get her excited for nothing. When we all woke up the next morning to more than enough!

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


It was a really good excuse to lay around for a couple of days which is exactly what we did for the most part.

By Tuesday the girls were not running a fever at all so we bundled up and went outside but only stayed out for about 10 minutes. Since they were both getting over being sick I didn't want them to catch something else but I also hated for them to not get a chance to play for a few minutes at least in the snow.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


After we came in we enjoyed some nice warm cookies and some delicious hot chocolate. Mmmmm!!
From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams





No comments: