Saturday, August 1, 2009

Catching Up

For the two or three of you out there keeping up with my blog, I know it has been a while since I've posted. I wish I could say it was because we have been keeping busy doing fun and awesome things. We've had some fun but for the most part we've just been busy with everyday life sort of things.

Gabrielle finally after almost a year learned how to ride her tricycle. We bought it for her 2nd birthday last September. Once the weather turned cooler and the more pregnant I became the less I felt like playing outside unfortunately so she did not have too many opportunities to learn. But finally in the kitchen one day she started pedaling!! Now we have to master steering. We did take her outside and got her on video. If I can ever find my fire wire on this cluttered desk of mine then I will upload and post a short clip of Gabrielle riding her tricycle.

We went to a friend's pool yesterday and had a great time. This was Gabrielle's second experience in a big pool. She really does love it. I am hoping before the summer is over we can all go to the public pool in Wake Forest but taking Gabrielle and Samantha by myself is not an option so we'll have to wait until Daddy has a day off work. Maybe next year we can do swim lessons.

Today we have a busy, busy day. I'm taking the girls to my mom's tomorrow for the week for Vacation Bible School. I have to finish up laundry, pack, straighten up the house, return library books, exchange a top at Kohl's and finish up some data entry work and still get to bed at a reasonable time so that I can leave early tomorrow morning. I don't know why I overwhelm myself with impossible to-do lists!

No comments: