Sunday, August 30, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

I'm new to this whole blog thing so thanks Leigh Anna over at Sunflowers & L.O.V. for tagging me for this meme...

Here are the rules of this one:
1. Collect the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Site the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers

And here is my answer...
The book closest to me is My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. It's now a way overdue library book. Apologies to the person who has it on reserve!! I promise it will be returned tomorrow!!!
Anyway, back to the rules -
Page 161, 5th complete sentence:
"Her arm goes up, a weak arabesque."
And now for the 5 other bloggers -

Danielle
Matthew
Larisa
Lisa
Jessie

1 comment:

leigh anna said...

yay!!!!! you did it!!!