Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Remember Me?

Once again it has been a while. Somehow I need to find my groove again when it comes to blogging. Maybe this summer I'll get inspired.

Here is a glimpse of what we have been up to for the past few weeks...

I took the girls to pick strawberries for the first time. My mom came along and we all had a lot of fun. Very few of Samantha's strawberries made it to the basket. They all went straight to her mouth!! She made a little ladybug friend as well. Gabrielle picked a few strawberries but she was more interested in the play area at the farm. After picking a TON of sweet, delicious strawberries we all enjoyed some even more delicious homemade ice cream. Yummy!



Samantha turned 2!! It is so hard to believe how grown up she is and how quickly it happened. She is quite the little talker and has a very unique, silly personality. We had an easy outdoor party one afternoon full of water games from the pool to the water table to a water balloon war.



Both girls are big into playing dress up and for Samantha's birthday she received a lot of new dress up stuff. It all has been broken in and worn quite a bit already!









I had a very nice Mother's Day. Gabrielle sang in the children choir at church that morning. We went out for both lunch and dinner so no cooking for me! I also spent the afternoon laying in bed reading and even taking a nap. It was pretty perfect.


No comments: