Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy, Happy & Energetic Girls

It has been a busy week of cleaning. I have to admit that while I was pregnant I was not a very good housekeeper and I really have not had the chance to clean like I wanted since Samantha was born. With Gabrielle's birthday being only a week away and knowing we would be having family and friends visiting I decided this was the week to do some fall cleaning. I am almost finished with the whole house. Now if I can only get the rest of the family to keep it clean I'll be happy!!

Samantha was such a happy girl today. She played in her exersaucer for quite a while and I think she is even getting used to her playpen. She sits up really well now but even when she tips over she doesn't immediately fuss and cry about it. She rolls over and doesn't fuss about being on her belly either. She holds herself up with her arms and reaches and grabs for her toys. I hope this isn't a sign that she is going to be an early crawler ~ I am so not ready for that!!


I tried to get some cute pictures of Gabrielle but I don't think the child is capable of staying still longer than 2 seconds!!


blog signature

No comments: