Friday, September 11, 2009

What Goes Around...

I would like to take this time to apologize to my mom and to my sister, who was forced to share a room with me for several years. I was less than neat as a child and was somewhat of a pack rat. Well it seems my messiness as a child has come back to haunt me through my oldest. Gabrielle apparently doesn't seem to have fun unless she dumps each and every single toy she owns on the floor - and this is a daily occurrence. Not only does she make her room a dumping ground but inevitably toys make their way into the kitchen, living room and even our bedroom and always, always, always just thrown on the floor. I still do not consider myself a neat-freak but the toys everywhere are driving me crazy!!!




Yes, we do make her bed at least most days but within an hour or two the bed is once again messed up.

I just hope Samantha takes after her Aunt Faith!

blog signature

5 comments:

Aunt Betsy said...

Tiffany, there's no need to apologize too much to your mama for being messy as a child. I don't remember if your mama was messy, but I do remember having to share a room with her during my teenage years and she certainly didn't mind getting into my "stuff" when I was not home. We all get paid back one way or another!! Again, let me tell you how much I enjoy your blog!!! You do good!! Love you

Faith said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Matt Guthrie said...

LOL!

Mama said...

Aunt Betsy said it best!!

Anonymous said...

she would get a good spanking if I was her dad for a room like that, after I spanked her bum I would let my hand slide between her legs and gently massage her lovely littlepussy, slide a finger up inside her then another, her her softly moan and feel her quiver while I pleasured her childpussy