Friday, September 11, 2009

Sharing Some Cuteness

In my opinion there are few moments when my girls aren't just adorable but I thought they were especially cute last night. I just have to share some photos and video of their cuteness!!


These pajamas were Gabrielle's. I don't know if it is the stripes or
the way they fit so snuggly but I have always thought
they were so cute.


I was wanting a photo of her slippers. I was holding her in a standing
position while Ed stood above and behind me. On the count of 3
I would let go. She slipped down with every attempt but had
the funniest expression on her face.


And for some more video of Gabrielle. Last night while the Black Eyed Peas were playing before the start of the football game, Gabrielle was pretending she was a deejay. I seriously do not know where she learned this!





blog signature

No comments: