Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

Today was a very relaxing day for us all. We all awoke fairly early, me and Samantha being the first early birds of the day at 6:00 am. On the way home from church Samantha fell asleep in the car. She had a bottle about halfway through service so once I put her in her crib at home she slept until after 3:00!! I'm not sure if Ed fell asleep but did lay in bed to watch a little football for most of the afternoon. I also was able to several brief cat naps and rest in bed for an hour or two. Gabrielle crawled in bed with me and Ed as well but was too antsy to stay put for long. Much to my surprise, however, when Ed got up to get Samantha and fix her a bottle he found Gabrielle asleep on the couch. It was a perfect Sunday in my book!


This was Gabrielle before church this morning. I thought this outfit was so cute! Her arm is covering Minnie Mouse on the corner of the jacket.

No comments: