Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some Entertainment

It was an active and artistic and creative day for us!

First, for a couple of video clips of Gabrielle dancing - this is what 5 months of Creative Ballet gets:

"She's Got Moves, Part 1"


"She's Got Moves, Part 2"


And Samantha is showing some promise in the music industry as well.



Last night I gave or tried to give Samantha Gerber baby food spagetti. It has little pieces of pasta in tomato sauce. She was not interested. The two spoonfuls I managed to sneak in made her gag. Well tonight the rest of us were having pasta for dinner so I decided to overcook some wagon wheels to get them really tender and add a little bit of my homemade pasta sauce. Well the girl LOVED it! She knows how to make her mommy feel good.

From My Little Sunbeams


Offering her daddy some delicious pasta.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


I guess I'm in the mood to allow the girls to get as messy as possible because last night I gave Samantha for the first time a teething biscuit. Now that she liked.

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Gabrielle was good all day and ate really well all day so she earned some yummy ice cream for dessert tonight.

From My Little Sunbeams


We also had a little incident with markers this morning. Gabrielle had left a wooden heart she had colored with her markers lying on the living room floor. Samantha grabbed it and of course it went straight in her mouth.

From My Little Sunbeams


You can still sort of see the blue ink but when I first picked her up before I was able to get the camera her entire mouth inside and out was royal blue. Gabrielle was a little freaked out. A wet washcloth was all that was needed to wipe Samantha clean. I would say maybe this would teach Gabrielle a lesson about leaving her belongings on the living room floor but since the same wooden heart is now sitting on the floor a mere 2 feet from me I guess that isn't the case.

Yesterday Gabrielle asked if she could feed Samantha her bottle. It has been a few months since Gabrielle tried this and obviously Samantha has gotten a lot bigger. She looks almost as big as Gabrielle in the picture.

From My Little Sunbeams


Gabrielle was all smiles the entire time and Samantha kept staring at me with a very perplexed expression on her face.

If you visit my photo blog you'll see a few pictures of Gabrielle and Ed playing with our new Nintendo Wii. I'm not sure which one of them was more excited.

What is almost as exciting as the new video game? Well the bag it was brought home in of course!!

From My Little Sunbeams


I would say it has been a rather eventful and entertaining week so far in the Lingg household!

No comments: