Friday, December 10, 2010

The Cutest Lil' Donkey You Ever Did See!

This past Sunday was our church Children's Christmas Cantata. Gabrielle was old enough this year to join the Children's choir and has LOVED it! For the Christmas cantata, the little ones were to dress like animals. She wanted to be a brown horse. After much difficulty finding a plain brown sweatshirt and pants we convinced her to be the very important gray donkey. After all, without the donkey poor Mary would have had to walk all the way to Bethlehem.

After we (my mom did the majority of the work) finished the costume, Gabrielle could not have been more proud - or cuter in my opinion!

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


And here she is with her best friend, Lilly, also a horse.
From My Little Sunbeams


No comments: