Monday, December 6, 2010

This Christmas




We are only one week into December (which I'm actually having a really difficult time believing) and already my to-do lists are getting out of hand. In hopes of actually enjoying this Christmas and not getting too caught up in all that must get done I decided to participate in the Peace on Earth December Challenge over at Women Living Well.

To be honest I did not light my candle everyday but each time I saw it, lit or not, I did stop to pray for some peace - peace of mind, peace in my house, and peace this season. I've remained busy but I think it has helped to at least pause once throughout the day and put everything into perspective and get my priorities straight.

And I have to admit I am really looking forward to this week's challenge. *smile*

No comments: