Thursday, December 23, 2010

School Is Out!

Tuesday was Gabrielle's last day of school until after the new year. She went to school for a couple of hours and then the classes put on a little Christmas program. Of course it was so cute!

From My Little Sunbeams


The kids marched in playing instruments. Then the preschool director told the Christmas story as the older class took the various pieces of the Nativity up on stage. Then each class took turns singing 2-3 songs. While all of the kids were super cute I have to say I think Gabrielle's class did the best. They were definitely the loudest performance!

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Gabrielle loves to do arts and crafts types of things and I've always loved doing them with her. But I have also looked forward to the day that she made something just for me, something I didn't have to help her with and here it is...

From My Little Sunbeams


Actually it was for me and Ed but still, I love it!!

Something else I love - Christmas packages, especially unexpected ones! I did more online shopping than usual this year and I loved receiving so many packages in the mail but the best packages are those you don't expect like these delicious chocolate covered strawberries we received this week. Yummy!!!

From My Little Sunbeams


From My Little Sunbeams


Gabrielle & Samantha's Christmas manicure -
From My Little Sunbeams


I had not planned to paint Samantha's but she was awake from her nap and watched me paint Gabrielle's. She then held her hand on my lap and said "mine" so what choice did I have really? She kept her hands unbelievably still and did not even try to touch her nails until they were dry. Anything big sister does, she has to do too!

No comments: